Mylor Ventures Ltd can act in both an advisory capacity as well as a delivery partner for the EU Program currently underway in Cornwall.
There is a total of €600m to be invested in the County, with a clear focus on businesses and economic growth. We are awaiting exact details post Brexit, but believe that at least the initial €300 will be available.
Sectors where Mylor Ventures is strong, and EU funding available are:
- Marine Technology such as Wave energy, supply chains and resource.
- E Health and Wellbeing: The county has enormous potential for new products and services in this sector.
- Digital Economy: With the recent Broadband installation and a growing developer community, Cornwall offers an excellent location to invest.
- Agri-tech: With its strong rural sector and innovation history, there is much potential for this sector.
- Space and Aerospace: With outstanding assets in the county such as Goonhilly Earth Station and Newquay Airport, we have excellent infrastructure for companies involved in this sector.
While these sectors are classified as the County’s ‘smart specialisation’, there are many others that can receive exceptional funding.